Friday, March 23, 2012

Tartan fever forever



I'm in love with tartan for a long time, but wearing it doubled is my latest obsession. I tried this combination several times and still I'm not bored with it, on the contrary - I'm adding additional prints on my tartan outfits, for example snakeskin clutch and shoes as seen on the photo above.
These are my fashion week outfits, I wore that one in blue tones last season at Paris fashion A/W-2011/12 and another one is shot just few weeks ago during Milan fashion week.

Shoes Alexander McQueen
Bag Marc Jacobs
While browsing items at my favorite online brand boutique Net-a-porter I came across with these just fabulous findings.
Click on the links below and enjoy shopping:
Tartan Jacket
Checked Pants
Cropped tartan pants

Photo Source: Streetfsn.com, jakandjil.com, Kyklamasha.com

2 comments:

  1. hi
    i made foots of your gorgeous outfit in Milan and posted it on my blog
    http://mariovillanuevastyle.blogspot.de/2012/03/yellow-black-check-suit.html

    super outfit!
    cheers Mario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for featuring, loved your shoots!

    ReplyDelete